Recipe Type: Breakfast
Mush is one of the simplest food you can make.
- 1 1/4 cups cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pour into a saucepan. Cook over medium heat for about 6 or until mixture thickens minutes stirring often.
- Let cool complete even overnight in the fridge if available.
- Once cooled cut into 2 in squares
- When ready to eat fry in a small pan in a small amount of oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Server with syrup over top.